Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Vintage Dog Walk By A Day For Daisy's

Happy Saturday!!!  I am excited to share another fun card with you.  This time I am using a FREEBIE from A Day For Daisie's.


This is another card, using a sketch challenge over at Aud Sentiments.  I have to say I am really enjoying this sketch- and I plan I using it often!  I like to use a lot of paper from the same line and this helps it look very cohesive.  I also liked adding the pearl accents, for that very feminine flair! I also love the sentiment "I Meant to behave, but there were so many other options."  Have a great weekend !
Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments- sketch (5/19)
A Day For Daisy's- photo inspiration (5/22)
Card Mania- Pearls (5/29)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Pastels (5/10)
2 Crafty Girls- color inspiration (5/9)




11 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Girls. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amy, love the image and such a great design. Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Frineds and we hope you will join us again very soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant take on the sketch and gorgeous image.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls, good luck!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card and love the image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card and love the image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Amy, love the layout and pretty paper.

    Amy could you please email me at vanzylanet@gmail.com, I just want to ask you something. Could not get your email here on your blog. (Your Teamie on Penny's Paper-Crafty). Anet x

    ReplyDelete