Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bookaholic Katie by Artbymiran

Hi friends,
It's my turn to host the Artbymiran Inspiration BLOG-
I am using an adorable image named Bookaholic Katie.



I colored her with my Copic markers and then made a 6x6 card.  I used some fun school themed paper, a little bit of twine and a sentiment attached to a pencil, of course!!  Then topped of the pencil with some cute glasses.

I invite you to visit the Artbymiran Facebook fan page and check out the challenges on the BLOG.

Happy back to school!
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Clear It Out- use your stash (paper) & office supplies (pencil)- (8/23)
Shopping Our Stash- layers (8/23)

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie, and I love the lined background paper. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I love your image and all the fabulous goodies in the background. Thanks for sharing at Clear it Out.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete