Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Autumn Faery by Faery Ink

We have a fun new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner
This week the theme is
 Things with Wings or Mythical Creatures!
I have the pleasure of showcasing the wonderful image
 I am in love with Fall!!!  I adore the colors...and the warm, homey feeling the change in season brings.  I based this card on this gorgeous paper by Graphic 45. I hope you enjoy this "Autumn Splendor".

Our sponsor this week is

Prize: 3 digital images
I can't wait to see your entries this week,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs- ATG (10/24)
Crafting For All Seasons- Autumn colors (10/11) 
Simon Wednesday Challenge- ATG (10/5)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall card great colors and your Faery is just too adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Amy! this is soooo fun, luv the embellishments! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete