Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Faery Ink Halloween!

Happy Halloween Blogland!
I have had some fun making some fun goodie bags-
Amanda the wonderful artist of Faery Ink had an AWESOME
Halloween swap on her Facebook Fan Page- since my swap partners,
have received there goodies- I can share my projects now.

 This great image is named Gabbie Vampire... the sentiment is also
from Faery Ink.
 The bags were very simple to make- I googled and found a tutorial on Youtube.
I started with a 12x12 piece of paper and cut down to 8x11.5- then took out my
scoreboard...on the long side I scored at 3 1/2, 5 1/2, 9 and 11.  Then turned to the short side
and scored at 2 inches.  I then cut the 2 inch notches on the score lines to create the bottom- folded
and glued.  Then punched holes on top to thread ribbon- decorated and done.
 I was able to make 6 bags on one Saturday afternoon- this pumpkin and sentiment
were offered for FREE- if your a subscriber to the monthly newsletter from
 Another Halloween swap bag- using Gabbie Vampire...instead of 
using the green/ purplr colors...I used the reds/ oranges here.

So have a Spooky and Spectacular Halloween!!!
Love and Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Decorate To Celebrate- ATG (11/10)
Creative Moments- ATG (11/9)
Oddball Art Stamp Co.- Halloween (11/14)
The Paper Shelter- Halloween (11/3)

4 comments:

  1. Your trick or treat bags came out soooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing your progress =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too freakning cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! these are all fabulous!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Her hair is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this month at Oddball Art Stamps. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete