Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Garden Fairy by SLS Lines

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner
Our them this week is Anything Goes
I am sharing Garden Fairy
 The gorgeous paper I've used is called Autumn Leaves and Script Tease and can be found
at the Paper Temptress.  For the image- I colored her with Copic's and added Frantage to the
wings.  My finishing touch...sequins!!
I invite over to enter our Anything Goes challenge!!
Hugs,
AMY
Our sponsors this week are:

SLS Lines
Prize: 3 Digital Images


AND


Prize: 3 Digital Images

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination- ATG (12/1) 
Simon Says Stamp-ATG (12/1) 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- ATG w/scenes (11/30) 
Tuesday Throwdown- Shopping spree (new pattern paper) 11/30
Crafting From The Heart- ATG (11/29)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.What a beautiful card. Love the details and coloring. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sparkle on those wings, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete