Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Caroling Snowmen by The Paper Nest

Happy Hump Day!!!
Its time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner
Our theme this week is Anything Goes
I am sharing Caroling Snowmen 

 I really struggle coloring white- I wanted to work with this image to work on my skills.
I always use my Copic Markers- I also added some sparkle with Stickles.
 A closer view of the adorable image. 
I invite you to join our challenge this week and be a 
contender for some amazing prizes from our sponsors!!
Prize: 4 Digital Images

                                                  AND

                                      The Paper Nest Dolls
Prize: $20 gift Certificate

Bye for now,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Paper Nest Dolls- ATG (12/5) 
A Snowflakes Promise- Christmas (12/14) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs- Winter (12/7) 
Creative Card Crew- It's Cold Outside (12/6)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Amy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete