Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lulu by Miss Daisy Stamps

Hi There,
Today is the start of a new challenge at
Crafty Gals Corner 
This week the challenge is Celebrate Mom!
I am sharing Lulu by Miss Daisy Stamps
I love how this beautiful Spring card came together-
It will be the perfect Mother's Day card for my sister.
She is a wonderful Mom to FOUR boys- she deserves a
peaceful day lounging in grassy fields. 
We have 2 sponsors for this challenge and I have decided to make 2 
cards for this challenge- this is my card #2.Our sponsors this week are:
Faery Ink

Prize: 3 Digital Images


Prize: THREE WINNERS
1 - Grand Prize of 3 digital images
1 - prize of 1 digital image

Thank you for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs-ATG (5/25) 
Crafting With An Attitude- ATG (5/31) 
Crafts Galore Encore- ATG (5/31) 
Creative Card Crew- ATG (5/14) 
Petal Lu- ATG (5/14) 
The Ribbon Girl- ATG (5/14)
The Crafter's Cafe- Feminine (5/20)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Amy. I love the colours and brightness with Lulu. It's a gorgeous card for your sister. The purple is fabulous on Gabbie! Lovely work! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the image and design. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the image and the papers you have chosen to work with. thank you for joining us at Petal Lu xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining in at Petal Lu, Claire xXx

    ReplyDelete